You assume total responsibility for use of the GROWINGWIRELESS.COM Website ("Website"). Use of the Website constitutes acceptance of these legal terms and conditions.
The Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
No advice or information given by CTIA, its affiliates or its contractors or their respective employees shall create a warranty. CTIA shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any Website-related transaction.
It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services or other information, and the quality and merchantability of all merchandise provided through the Website. Descriptions of or references to products, services or publications within the Website do not imply endorsement of that product, service, or publication.
Upon clicking on a hotlink button at the Website, you will leave the Website, and CTIA is not responsible for the content or privacy practices at the hyperlinked website.
Neither CTIA or its affiliates warrant that: (1) the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, (2) errors, misstatements or programming defects in the Website will be corrected, or (3) any access to the Website or information or other material accessible on the Website is free of viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful elements.
Under no circumstances shall CTIA, its affiliates or contractors, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that result in any way from your use of or inability to use the Website or your reliance on or use of information, services or merchandise provided through the Website or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance.
If you are dissatisfied with the Website or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices of CTIA in operating the Website, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
CTIA is not the publisher of all information at the Website and has no obligation to monitor the Website. However, you agree that CTIA has the right to monitor the Website electronically from time to time and to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Website properly, or to protect itself or the Website users. CTIA reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable or undesirable.
You may not, for commercial purposes, publish, transmit reproduce or distribute any information or other material obtained through the Website, except as expressly permitted by the provider of such information or other material. You will respect all copyright, trademark and proprietary rights of CTIA and GROWINGWIRELESS.COM's participants and guests. The organization, manner of presentation, and screen designs of the Website are the sole property of CTIA and may not be reproduced without written consent of CTIA.
Legal Terms & Conditions for Use of Interactive Aspects of the GROWINGWIRELESS.COM Website:
The additional legal terms and conditions stated below, as well as the legal terms and conditions above, apply to forums, discussion groups, chat groups, bulletin boards, blogs, RSS Feeds and any other interactive area of the Website to the extent that they are offered at the GROWINGWIRELESS.COM Website. Use of or participation in any forums, discussion groups, chat groups, bulletin boards and any other interactive area of the Website constitutes acceptance of these legal terms and conditions.
Legal Terms & Conditions for Use of Website RSS Feeds:
- Link to Content Pages: The RSS Service may be used only with those platforms from which a functional link is made available that, when accessed, takes the viewer directly to the display of the full article on the Website. CTIA retains ownership and all rights in the GROWINGWIRELESS.COM RSS Service, RSS Content, GROWINGWIRELESS and CTIA logos, trademarks, and copyrighted material used in connection with the RSS Service. CTIA may grant permission to link to or otherwise publicly display the RSS Content on a case by case basis. To request permission to link to a Website page or to redistribute GROWINGWIRELESS RSS feeds, please contact webmaster@GROWINGWIRELESS.COM.
If permission is granted, you may not display the RSS Content in a manner that does not permit successful linking to, redirection to or delivery of the applicable Website page. Inserting any intermediate page, splash page or other content between the RSS link and the applicable Website page is also prohibited.
While using the Website, you may not:
- post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmission constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law, including without limitation the United States export control laws and regulations and federal and state antitrust laws;
- post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
- post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute, or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through the Website for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software or other material); or
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the Website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or holder.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE GROWINGWIRELESS.COM WEBSITE.
Effective Date: This policy was last updated on June 1, 2012.